<WOB> Signal to Noise ratio

No, it isn't an esoteric discussion about diversification antenna systems
for FM reception, rather another comment from one who is seeing our club's
digest taking a dive in quality.

If you, like me, are tired of seeing rubbish postings, then please do
something about it.
I suggest the following.

1. If you want to take personal exception to someone elses post, then please
do so direct, and not via the Digest. However, I still think the best cure
for the irritation is to IGNORE it.

2. If you want to post a waste of space, (just like this is) then make sure
that you also keep the signal to noise ratio up by also posting some help to
another's query.

3. If, like me, you don't know enough to help others constructively, then
post a query about one of those Bimwad foibles you have always wanted an
answer to. And yes I really do want to know about my 325's top-end rattle.

Buying a BMW does not require us to take a test in sense or manners, and we
are all proving it.

Paul Drawmer
paul@domain.elided
'94 325iSE   '89 Z1