Removing a cell-phone antenna

Mark Dadgar's post (sorry, no help here) reminded me.  So why does BMW
start putting an analog cell phone antenna on all E46's just when US
users are switching to digital PCS phones by the thousands?  It's gonna'
be a bit like installing an *8-track player* on the roof for all to
see.  And how would one get rid of this worthless appendage?  Ideas?

Dave Hogg  NCC   98 M3/4  (would be tempted by E46 M3/4 @ 340 hp and
*no* analog cell phone antenna)

Oh, yes <WOB>, remember when Richard told Duane and others to stop
pushing CCA candidates on this list?  Richard acted.  Duane and others
immediately stopped.  So it can work, but it takes citizens who want it
to work and who will cooperate.  Otherwise, I want a no-Mark list too,
but I'm willing to give it some more time.