Re: Open letter to Jason Leung

Chip, now you've blown our cover.  You managed to expose our relationship
to a population of 3000 BMW driving nuts.  Great.  What am I going to
tell my fiance now?  Its over I tell ya, its over!  We're through!

Sheeeesh.

I think you're uninvited to my wedding this June.

;-)

Jason Leung
(no, we're not.  so shut up.)