<wob>More on my BMW family...

OK, so I write an open letter to Jason, and realize that there are others
out there that should know that I appreciate them as well. I'll make this
as brief as possible.

Brian "Topless Blonde" Sanniola, thanks for everything, especially
stripping (my brakes) for me last night, and listening to my pitiful
whining from time to time.
Vijay "Black is the best color for an M3" Nuthulapaty, thanks to you and
Kiran for volunteering to help at the World of Wheels this weekend.
Bruce "I have every gadget known to mankind" Mitchell, thanks for
volunteering to help change my gauges for the show this weekend, as well as
for all the great pool/hot-tub parties.
Tom "Grow The F UP" Mauk, thanks to you and Missy just for being you (and
bustin' my balls).
Ned "My wife's got a gun" Coonen, thanks to you and Marcia for making every
event more interesting.
Jones "Joe's CDs" Brobbey, thanks for helping me drive that idiot off the
road. ;-) Just kidding.
Jim "I got the hookups" Powell, thanks for sending my girlfriend to NC for
a week.

OK, there's a long list of Bubbas (yall know who they are, and if ya don't,
check the site) who are like my long distance family, and of course there's
a lot of you that I see at driving events. Thanks to all of youse. If I
missed anyone, it's because it's 12:30am and I should be asleep.

Being a BMW owner has the benefit of knowing and enjoying the company of
each and every one of you.
So much for keeping it short.

- - Chip

p.s. Thanks to all those on the digest that don't flame me for trying to
say "Hi and Thankyou" to some of my friends.