Open letter to Jason Leung

Jason,

Your recent post about your Active Autowerke "Machine of Destruction" was
one of the most exciting posts I've read on the digest ever. You managed to
capture in words the thrill of driving an incredible automobile. Your
enthusiasm came through with a zest that made my mouth water and my heart
tremble.
I recall several months ago how you pulled away from my slow car, and now I
can't wait to go for a ride in your newly modified car. **Don't forget you
promised me a test drive, if I take it easy. ;-)
I'd also like to take this opportunity to say how much I appreciate your
friendship (no, I'm not kissing up). Actually, I think of you as more of a
brother than just a friend. Hell, we've driven across the country together,
been terrified by maniac truck drivers together, and ate a lot of Popeye's
Chicken together. We've also stayed up late talking about everything from
cars, and finances, to very personal matters. I'd like to say thanks for
being there. Thanks for listening and giving me great advice.

- - Chip