Re: Car transporters?

Hi Dave, I can take a couple days off of work, why don't you just buy me
a plane ticket and a stay in a motel or two on the route, and I'll just drive it
out for you.  Of course, due to the weather in the Rocky and Sierra
Nevada ranges, I'd probably have to take the long, southern route, you
know?  It could take a few days, probably have to stop along the way
and show my friends your car or something.  But it will probably be
cheaper than a transporter.  To what part of CA do you need the car
delivered?  Ever see the movie Vanishing Point (the original, not the
re-make)?  The M3 should be able to out-run the cops pretty well, don't
you think?  How's it do in the sand?   :^)

Let me know.

Scott Miller
Golden Gate Chapter
BMW CCA #44977