<OT> Kori and Alex update

Kori is in Colorado Springs today with her grandparents for her mother's
funeral.  Alex is still on the ventilator in the ICU--  He continues to have
too much airway swelling to breathe on his own.  The pigskin and skin grafts
(from unburned portions of his body) on his hands and head over the weekend
seem to be taking well.  We're hopeful he can come off mechanical
ventilation tomorrow.

Thanks to all who have sent letters. (http://www.bubbaclub.com/kids/) (Duane
and Craig, I delivered your packages today  :-).

The family is *deeply* appreciative of all the efforts the 'BMW people' have
made.

- -sorry for the OT post.

Keith Battan
Rocky Mountain Chapter BMW CCA