Re: STATE FARM INS./ POLICY CHANGE WITH LATEST PREM. NOTICE

> From: DKoelmelM3@domain.elided

> I just received by semiannual prem. notice for my M-3 (which
actually went
> down) but with the typical insert with notice to certain policy
changes such
> as '' THERE IS NO COVERAGE WHILE  VEHICLE IS OPERATED IN, ENGAGED IN
PRACTICE
> FOR, OR IS BEING PREPARED FOR ANY RACING OR SPEED CONTEST. THIS
APPLIES WHILE
> THE VEHICLE IS OPERATED OFF PUBLIC ROADS ''  *This sounds like drivers
> schools. I have done several schools and planned on a few this year
but can't
> take the financial chance if this new policy change could be used
against me
> in a legal confrontation.

Drivers' Schools are NOT PRACTIVE FOR OR AN ACTUAL RACING OR SPEED
CONTESTS.  They are drivers' education events.  If anyone thinks
otherwise, DON'T ATTEND A BMW CCA School, you'll be sorely
disappointed.
==
Matthew Yip
mgyip@domain.elided