Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 20:01:26 EST
From: DKoelmelM3@domain.elided=20
Subject: STATE FARM INS./ POLICY CHANGE WITH LATEST PREM. NOTICE

I just received by semiannual prem. notice for my M-3 (which actually went =
down) but with the typical insert with notice to certain policy changes =
such as '' THERE IS NO COVERAGE WHILE  VEHICLE IS OPERATED IN, ENGAGED IN =
PRACTICE
FOR, OR IS BEING PREPARED FOR ANY RACING OR SPEED CONTEST. THIS APPLIES =
WHILE  THE VEHICLE IS OPERATED OFF PUBLIC ROADS ''  *This sounds like =
drivers
schools. I have done several schools and planned on a few this year but =
can't take the financial chance if this new policy change could be used =
against me in a legal confrontation. Hope for some opinions from some =
lawyers or insurance Exec. on our list.

Steele@domain.elided