I've found a way to improve my shifting a.k.a. Ergonomics

     Hi

     I used to scoff at brochure items that highlight "10-way adjustable
     seat" as marketing hype, but I think I stand corrected.

     After getting my car back from a detail shop some days ago I found
     that my driving had became worse. I cannot seem to shift as smoothly
     as before (3-2 down shift was the absolute worst) but I could not
     place my finger on why. Cannot seem to control the clutch as well as
     before. Spend last week feeling like I am sitting in someone else's
     car.

     Finally, figure it it out this week-end. All I did was to moved the
     seat back one small notch and as if magic it felt perfect again.
     Amazing. Now the left foot is in full control.

     Ergonomics - it is that important. Comments ?

     Thanks for allowing me to share,
     Gak
     E30 ///M3
     Sharked & BL/SS'ed