M52 3.2L with old M50 2.5L motronic. Will it work?

    Hi guys,
I think my last post was kinda' misunderstood. I'm NOT trying to but a 3.2L
crank in my 325i.    Here is what I want to do:

- -I want to install a '96 3.2L M3 engine (complete) into a '93 325is and
still use all the original '93 injection,wiring,manifolds,etc.
I know this is a very easy/basic swap with the 3.0L M3 engine but the 3.2L
has OBD2 and different manifolds and fuel injection.  What do I need to do?
Here are some of my concerns:
- -Will the '93 intake manifold bolt to the 3.2L head?
- -Will the '93 injectors fit into the 3.2L head?
- -Will the '93 Vanos DME be able to contol the 3.2L Vanos?
I suppose I could buy all the 3.2L manifolds,harnesses,etc but this would
make the swap much more time and money intensive.
I'm *pretty* sure that the Wizard Jim C could do a nice chip to run the 3.2L
from the 2.5L DME.

Please help.

Thanks
Rob