<ALL>Rob's Helen For Sale

I just would like to add my vote to several previous posts about Rob's
Helen.  Rob is very knowledgeable and helpful person, who is always willing
to help.  His passion to E-28 is well known on the digest.
Every financial transactions I made with Rob was very fair and successful -
got everything I expected and more.

<<Isn't it nice that Rob reduced the price of his 1985 E38 535is Turbo to =
"only" $14K?

The information available to me indicates that the real value is closer =
to $8K.  Don't let him stick it in your ass, guys.  You can buy a decent =
1985 535 for $2500 and do most of the mods yourself for less.

Mark J. Nernberg
arete est epistime>>

It is obvious that Mark J. Nernberg is either not aware of current prices,
or has some other agendas.

Sasha
533i. 222k.
BMW CCA #143384