Re: Active Autowerke tubos <long> part 1

Jason,    Just a couple of quick comments.  The SC can make more boost. at lower RPMs, it's just a matter of
changeing the pulley sizes.  Then you use the popoff valve to control the maximium amount at the upper RPM
ranges.  But, the SC will never give as much boost as a turbo, thats a given.  Comparing the systems isn't
quite fair, since the turbo system is so much different that the SC that you are comparing.  But, good to hear
that you like the turbo better.  Sounds like lots of fun.

Take Care,
Russ

> Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 08:20:20 -0800 (PST)
> From: Jason Leung <bmwturbo@domain.elided>