mkibort@domain.elided

Mark Kibort writes:

>Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 19:40:44 -0500
>From: mark kibort <mkibort@domain.elided>
>Subject: BOB STROMMEL and testing the supercharger.
<snip>

>YES , I AM ON FOR THE TEST.    I had to make a screen to go on the
>back of the eRAM.  Now it is safe to test on your vehicle.

Mr. Kibort:

Don't let the development of a screen delay your shipping the device to me.
 Send it out immediately.  A screen is not needed since it will be used in
conjunction with an open K&N cone filter instead of an airbox.  As
previously agreed, I assume you will also be including installation
instructions.

Bob Stommel

P.S.  There is no "R" in Stommel.