<WOB>

...So I arrive at my car all ready to head for home and what do I find
but a note on my windshield.  The note says, "lose the mudflaps."  My
first thought is 'why, do they slow me down?' Then I notice the spelling
errors so now I am torn between two interpretations.  Is he telling me
that one of my mud flaps is about to fall off the car, or is he telling
me to take them off the car?  This is very strange.  I'm sure a large
subset of the members will have a good time with this one.

Steve Albrecht
Golden Gate Chapter
'95 540