Re: New '89 535i owner!

Steve,

I think that joining the BMW CCA is a worthwhile investment.  The
Roundel (the club magazine) is informative, plus full of
advertisements from dealers and independents that give discounts
on BMW parts.  Your local chapter may have some great activities,
plus a way to meet other BMW owners who can share tips and ideas
on your BMW.

Regarding the windshield wiper issue,  it may be something else.
We have a 1991 735iL and the passenger side windshield wiper is
designed to be shorter than the driver side.  If the passenger
side wiper is too long, it will smack into the hood.  I wonder if
the 535i is the same way.

Good luck,

Dean