"Thiefs" ?

MK writes

> From: mark kibort <mkibort@domain.elided>
> Subject: Thiefs almost all
>
> I Have to post that the morality is getting a little thick. =
>
> The question is where you draw the line.   STEALING is stealing? right.
> I feel guilty as hell for posting to this list on my company time.
> did the author or that last post , post it after hours?? if not , Im sure
> if he fits the BMW owner profile, he makes about 100k per year or more
> that is 53 bucks an hour.!!!!!! if he spent 15 minutes on that post, he
> just stole $12.50.
> YES, he stole and everyone is steeling 12.50 everytime they
> write a post during working hours.  Man, now i feel real guilty!!!!
>
> Back to work,
>
> MK

"Thiefs" ? - Well as long as you don't call them "Thieves"

Also, which is it - "steeling" or "stealing" ?

Another hint - sentences usually begin with a capital letter.

And you don't need to feel "really guilty", unless of course  you feel
"real guilt" about using the adjuctive "real" instead of the adverb
"really".

You might want to go back to school rather than back to work.

Sorry, but your rambling posts just finally got to me!

Jim Cash  ( on my own time )