Re: Club racing safer? BMW vs NASA

Message text written by Jefrem Iwaniw regarding the Dinan 540i monster
supercharged beast

>Actually, he brought it out last fall.  It was the only Super Modified c=
ar
in the field, running 16-18 secs/lap faster than everybody else.  See the=

latest Roundel for the results.
<

He beat all the hard core 911 guys by about 12 seconds a lap a Sears  =

(1:40)  Man, you should hear that
thing scream!!!!!!      He goes thru turn 10 at 130 mph, pulls about 2 gs=
. =

 It is scarrrrrrryyyy.

anyway, I  have the first lap of that monster on film during our race..  =

pretty impressive.
Mark kibort