(DC) Porsche Perf Products expo Sat, E46 3-Series

All asking ? about the '99 3's, all answers more likely there than here;
join the E46 list:
list-request@domain.elided 'subs*cribe e46 or e46-digest'
- ---

DC people - see all our chapter sponsors such as OG Racing, etc.:

PCA Potomac Porsche Performance Products Expo
Saturday, Jan. 23rd 12 - 6pm - PCA Potomac Region will be having its 3rd
annual Porsche Performance Products (P3) Expo.  Over 20 vendors will be
displaying their wares, which will include everything from tires to
suspensions to race equipment to car care items, etcetera.  Everything you
could possibly want, whether your car is a street car or race car.

In addition to the vendors, there will also be presentations by a number of
speakers about various aspects of car performance, car setup, and car care.
Although leaning towards Porsches, most of the vendors and presentations are
equally applicable to any performance vehicle.

This is not a swap meet, these are professional product and service vendors
exhibiting high quality products and services.  The event will be this
Saturday, January 23rd, from 12 to 6pm at the Hyatt Reston Town Center in
Reston, VA.  Exit at Reston Parkway from the Dulles Toll Road (Rt. 267),
which runs from the Washington Beltway (I-495) to the Dulles Airport and
Leesburg.
http://www.pcapotomac.org

Gary Lin    National Capital Ch.   '88 325is