Thanks! and Holtville Track Event!

It looks like I am finally on the list!  Thanks to those that responded to
my original post regarding taking an e36 M3 out on the track for the first
time.   Also, thanks to those who confirmed that my test message made it to
the list.

Now that I can post messages, I want to give a quick announcement for the
open track event at Holtville Airport Raceway (near El Centro, CA).  All
makes are welcome and there will probably be 5+ BMWs in attendance.  The
cost is $100 for unlimited track time.  It really is unlimited -- believe
me, you will be too tired to run the entire time.  The course will be
staffed by SCCA flaggers, and there will be an ambulence on sight.  There
will also be instruction available from some of the local SCCA
racers/instructors.

To register, contact Dave Turner Motorsports at 800-571-3811 or
619-571-3811.

Best Regards (hope to see you there),

Donn Vickrey (vickrey@domain.elided)
'97 M3 Coupe