Re: Which Bon Ami?

Justin,

You want to use the stuff which comes in the small yellow shaker box, or
in cake form. It is a powder without any serious abrasives. The stuff in
the tall can is too harsh for windshield use.

Wet the windshield and apply an light, even coat of Bon Ami to the
windshield. I've found using an old sock and varying the pattern of
scrubbing the windshield works best. When the water does not bead on the
glass it is completely clean.

Mark H.
Bon Ami veteran