Re: Which Bon Ami?

Justin,

FYI: as an alternative to Bon-Ami, I've used ceramic cooktop cleaning cream
(brand: Hope's). This is made for glass/Ceran smoothtop ranges, is stated
not to scratch, and is also indicated for shower doors, mirrors, etc. I'm
very satisfied with it, can confirm that it doesn't scratch (I have
original Sekurit glass), and leaves my windshield crystal-clear with water
sheeting off the way it's supposed to--no Rain-X effect. And voila--no more
chattering wiper blades.

Miki H.
1997 328is/Sport