RE: Mark (the great annoying) Kibort

> I'm really appalled by the treatment that Mark has had to endure on this
> list.  Not only is constantly having to defend his ideas, but now he's
> finding himself in the position of having his honor attacked.  I'm ashamed
> to be a member of this list and I truly hope that the behavior of some of
> the members does not give outsiders the impression that BMW owners really do
> live up to, what I consider, an undeserved reputation.
>
> Peter Vinsel

    Peter,
Funny how you mention "honor".  Do you believe that promoting a
product for sale on this list is "honorable"?
    If you walk into a crowd of people and start making an irritating
sound, to the point of being asked to stop and you continue the noise,
is that act, "honorable"?
    Honor is the WHOLE point! Marks toys and ideas are his. This
is America, land of the free. He is selling his idea on a global list
against the policy and rules, against the owner asking him to stop.
Is that honorable? Do you not expect his honor not to be attacked?
    I did not refer to MK in the last post with any foul or
insulting words. Some times the facts speak for themselves.
  I believe in the truth, not fudge numbers were this is a profit
at stake. In the months of this garbage MK has not yet produced
!REAL! world numbers such as elapsed times which show any
improvement with the eram, on verses off, with several drivers.
Remember, he 1/2 owns the car,(?) he has the eram, he wants to
sell it real bad, don't you think the first test would be to document
the improved lap times at all the tracks he visits once a month?
Instead we get some scientific formulas mixed with a configuration
from hell which he can't seem to fix to people to blind to see the
forest for the trees.
    Just don't ask me to sit here and ignore all the
"DISHONORABLE" acts of MK.
- --Martin Miller
'93 325isa