Re: RE: Mark (the great annoying) Kibort

At 12:53 PM 1/19/99 -0500, Peter wrote:
<snip>
>I'm really appalled by the treatment that Mark has had to endure on this
>list.  Not only is constantly having to defend his ideas, but now he's
>finding himself in the position of having his honor attacked.  I'm ashamed
>to be a member of this list and I truly hope that the behavior of some of
>the members does not give outsiders the impression that BMW owners really do
>live up to, what I consider, an undeserved reputation.

Peter,

Small minded people (you know who you are).  Don't fret.  I've corresponded
with Mark a few times and he seems to let it roll off his back.  I commend
him for that...now if we could get his messages cleaned up?!? :^)

Out.

Jerry Chyo
'88 M5
'72 tii