Associate Member's Ballots

FYI:

If you are an associate member of the BMW CCA, and have not received your
ballot, it is because they are late, not due to the Post Office.  The CCA
was apparently late ordering them, and they are due to be mailed today.

Remember that the deadline is Feb. 12, so do not delay when you receive
your associate ballot, if you wish your vote to count.

Keith
Keith Wollenberg
BMWCCA, V.P. Golden Gate  ( # 73293)  *As should be obvious,*
BMWACA Seattle  (Since 1972)      *all opinions expressed*
                                                   *are solely my own.*
'88 ///M5 (MFREUDE)       '72 tii Touring (TOURING)
'95 M3 (M-Tschuss) [Kelly's car, which I get to drive sometimes.<g>]
****When You Get Your January Roundel, Please Take the Time to Vote****