<E36>ES Tuning exhaust? (Group Buy?)

Hi, First off, I'd like to thank all the people who replied to my
request for the number from ES Tuning.

Anyways, I just talked to the guys and the exhaust for my car E36 96
328is is 377 bucks and about 35 bucks to ship to NJ.  I also asked if
there was a discount for BMWCCA members (yes) and group discounts (yes).
Sorry I didn't have time to get numbers cause I'm at work and am busy.
Anyways, just wanted to see if anyone else in the Jersey area (I'm in
Northern Central Jersey) wanted to pull together and get a group buy
going.  They said at present their Credit card ordering is down so it's
all COD.  But besides that I think we might get a good deal if we get a
bunch of us together on this, maybe even save a buck on shipping.

Oh, they're waaayyyy backordered so I thought if we ordered soon, we'd
get them by spring time and ready to install in the warmer weather.  No
fittings included...need to get OEM bolts, gaskets, hanger bushings,
etc... or perhaps reuse existing ones...

I'm asking for Jersey people cause that's prolly the easiest way to
distribute  them once we get them...but if you're close by, we can try
and work something out.  Oh yeah, my GF lives in Falls Church,VA so I
guess I can bring a few down there when I visit....  Hmm, maybe I'm
starting to bite off more than I can chew here...

- --Mike
  96 328is BL/SS/ERK w/Rob Knob soon to be x-braced...
  BMWCCA NJ