Re:<OT> Painting Garage Floors

I would hire a concrete floor sander, and roughen it up some. Then I would
but some proper floor paint. Ask your dealer/mechanic what they have (if it
looks good). I use Sika products. You can also buy grit to put in it to make
it less slippery - VERY good Idea. In our old workshop we used a generic
kind of floor paint - it lasted about 2 years before it looks crusty and
worn.

Ask a driveway maker about a good paint.

Allan Williams
90 325iSE\4M

>Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 18:37:55 -0500
>From: "Michael M. White" <cameraman@domain.elided>
>Subject: <OT> Painting Garage Floors
>
>(Sorry this has nothing to do with morals, books, erams, CCA politics... or
>BMW's!)
>
>I just recently purchased a home with the garage floor painted gray.
Looked