Re: Painting garage floors.

     Steve D' said:

     If you want to repaint, you'll have to strip the floor back to the
     concrete before you repaint (this time with an industrial epoxy based
     paint).
     <<<

     As mentioned Griots sells a product I've heard is good.  I don't have
     it so I can't say.  But I do have some advice, especially if you live
     in the snow and ice belt.  Get an epoxy that will allow you to scatter
     a silica sand over an initial coat of the epoxy.  Generally you put at
     least one layer over the top of the sand to seal it in.  This will
     keep your car from sliding into the back wall if you stop late with
     cold wet tires.  It will also keep you and your family from cracking
     the back of their heads open or breaking an arm or tailbone.  These
     paints will leave your garage SLICK.  Especially when wet.

     Jim Powell