WOB-Crygest... NOT

    All right that's enough!!!
All this bickering about the content. I am ever amazed with the
attitude of "Cant we all get along?". I say HELL NO.
    First I want to say Thank You Richard Welty. I have no idea
what it takes to bring a list to internet land, or keep it functioning
but I am damn glad that you have.
    This list is g-l-o-b-a-l !!! We have represented here, on this list,
every ethnic, political, money (or lack there of), education, sex,
car, experience, and basic common sense (or lack there of)..etc.
Now you want us to all get along. Ha Ha.Ha Ha Ha.
    The one true common denominator is BMW. (BTW MK claims
he is 1/2 owner in as E30 race car. I say he doesn't own sh*t.
If he did own a BMW, and made the hair dryer from hell,
wouldn't he have dyno'ed the car by now? This is your race car!
You have the invention of a life time and have been going to dyno
the E-30 M3 next week for a month or more, while posting
unreadable pscho-babble on the BMW  Digest since november.
Yeah Right.)
    Since the United Nation has to exist to keep different nations
for killing each other, other how are we all supposed to get along all the
time?
    One must have some acceptance or patience of the other's views.
After all there is 500+ world religions. Some one is wrong. Do
you think for one second any one of the 500 religions is going
to change or admit some kind of fault in their way of thinking?
No different on the book prices, the hair dryer from hell,
or the CCA elections.
    This list cannot or will not change any or many views.
What I have learned in my one year of  reading every post is
there is a LOT of  good information and tons of people who
will help if they can, and more laughs and entertainment than
can be categorized or measured. Look at all the good this list
does, like the spontaneous logo contest, or pizza fest, or just
some stranger willing to meet you somewhere to solve your
problem or a UUC for free! All this in the last year.
    Spats will come and go. Its human nature. 3000 people
cannot all get along all the time. Have you been to a family
reunion lately? Fun isn't it.
    Please don't take your post so seriously. Or more so,
don't expect everyone to agree with you or treat you like,
Duane Collie, always kissing your ass, for you have not done
anything worth kissen your ass, like he and many others, have taken
the time and expense to do. Thanks to Steve D, Brett A., Jim C.,
Jerry C., Ron B., Jim P., Michel P., John Firestone,
Mark S., Ron K., and anybody else who regularly or every so
often, share their knowledge or views. That is what makes this
list so "kick ass", not some dope with a hair dryer or the latest
way to scam your way out of a ticket.

- -- Martin Miller
'93 325isa
P.S. M.Potheau's comment on Porsche owners made me laugh so
hard, I farted.