Re: <OT> Painting Garage Floors

From: Michael M. White <cameraman@domain.elided>
>I figure I'll have to scrape up the whole floor and start from scratch.
>Anybody gone through this?  What's the best way to remove, prep and paint?
>What are the best products to use?

We had our floor painted with epoxy paint, which like the glue has two parts
that mix together. It dries quickly and is a bear to clean up, so plan on
using disposable rollers, pans, and brushes. If you can't find a place that
sells epoxy paint, let me know and I'll get you the name of the company that
made mine and you can contact them directly.

The results were fantastic. Sweeping is much easier now, as is mopping. Oil
and other spills clean up very easily. Only problem: now I have to keep the
garage clean!