E36 Brake Squeak

        About 3000km ago, I got the front brake rotors and brake pads of my
95' 320i Cabrio replaced by the BMW dealership.  Since then, the front
brakes have been squeaking.  Sounds terribly annoying.  Brought it back to
the dealership to rectify the problem, they told me it may take up to 5000
km to run-in the new brake rotors.  Can someone enlighten me on this subject
coz I have replace new rotors and pads before on other cars and never
experienced this kinda squeak, 'cept for a rock that got stuck in the
somewhere in there when they started 'sanding' the roads in winter ('coz not
in Singapore).  Thanks everyone!!!  Have a nice weekend.

Regards,
Brandon Ong
95' 320i Cabrio
Singapore