Doing a California driving school soon, check out the in-the-car-cam

Message text written by INTERNET:bmw@domain.elided
>ternatively, are E30 325is cars used in club racing?
I'm not sure if I would want to spend a whole lot of money until I
decided that club racing was something I was really into.  Is club
racing done in classes of cars?

Please excuse my ignorance but I am rather new to the BMW CCA

Thanks,

Mark Colasante<

at www.innoventions.org.   Lots of video from 1st level schools to =

full blown BMW/PORSHE races all from track in california.

everyone that has received the video, said they were great for =

reviewing the track or just for a good time and some laughs.

Mark