No more Flames, just the facts

Message text written by INTERNET:bmw@domain.elided
>nd actually the more interesting objections were to his estimates for ho=
long
you spend at WOT on certain tracks.  Henry Watts and a couple others
asserted
Mark's estimates were quite low (30s vs. 107s per lap at Laguna).  Actual=
ly
an =

interesting discussion.

Anyway, there's been zero heat and I think the Kibort episode on the
Porsche
list is over -- a mere day after it started!
<

was the guy who
basically quoted the GOLDEN RULE.   Treat others how you would like to be=

treated.  amen.

Yes, I have posted the same posts that I did to the BMW list .   I have
been on the 928 =

list and posted the same posts for several years now.   never never have =
had such =

questions and comments.   My theories are sound.   The ram air discussion=
 =

was long, but
my comments we valid.  The eRAM electric supercharger keeps on producing
torque from  bottom
to top on any car modified or otherwise.    =

Henry on the 911 list  asserting that my estimates were low for a full
throttle position  at Laguna were not =

based on fact just on feel.   I told him that I had  bright LED red light=

that went on under full throttle conditions.
While running a 1:52 at Laguna, the engine was WOT for 40 second.   (1:52=

is a very good time for a M3 E30 with race rubber and =

suspension work.  Just ask the instructors at the BMW club .  )

All the flames were about :

1.  not fully undestanding if ram is possible , is so how much  .   =

- --------0.35 psi at 160mph discussion via the fomula
2.   the battery drain for the eRAM  --------    proved that the gains we=
re
with the drain.
3.  an AFM not being a Mass Flow device , which it is,but is not called
MAF.   Some even  replied that the AFM measures speed and the MAF measure=
mass, which could not be more false.
4.  my spelling of vacuum and alternator
5.   my conversion of increases of air pressure relating to HP and proved=

by gas law, as well as on the dyno.

So, it seems most of the porsche people responded back as most were
engineers and understood the math behind the theory
most were more interested in the concept as everyone has bought a K/N
filters  or intake mods to increase airflow.
Ive bench tested, dyno tested and backed up the theories and results with=

some of the smartest guys in the business.
Im not the smartest guy in the world, but I like to surround myself with
those that are!
John wolf    ---  project head , world renound physicist
bob kibort ---- helped develop first prototypes of the shuttle craft at
nasa.   (did alot of the same  testing that we did with eRAM)
xxxx xxxx  --  secret design engineer that was head of the development of=

the F-14 figher jet at Grumman
and of course,  Terry Bernard, 20 years of dyno experience , now just
dynoing Race engines for winston cup cars  and sport racers

Anyway, Ive checked with compuserve,and they are giving me the brush off.=
  =

 Im going to change servers shortly.

Mark