Doing a California driving school soon, check out the in-the-car-cam

While I wouldn't spend my money on or defend Mark's e-ram, he does have a
good point on the videos.

I bought five of his videos, received three, but they were well done and
certainly give you a feel for the California tracks and many of the lines.
A good review for me at Button Willow and Laguna Seca, but I've never driven
Thunderhill and Sears Point and I found the videos very helpful for what I
hope will be GGC schools at both (new to me) tracks.

I particularly liked the several Sears Point laps of a 928 chasing and never
catching the E30 M3.

Flame suit on :)

Bob Smith
CCA # 22252  ((L.A., S.D. & now GGC chapters (used to live in LALA land but
now in wine country))
Santa Rosa, CA
95 540i 6-spd, heavily Dinanized
98 M3/4, Sharked & x-braced