BMWCCA

With all due respect, admiration, fealty, etc. to Richard Welty, I am
allowing myself to disregard his demand that the BMWCCA elections
discussion be declared off-limits.

I have yet to read an adequate rebuttal/response to Duane's posting. The
alleged events he mentions would certainly seem to implicate more than just
the Treasurer function. I am assuming that people in a position to defend
the "injured" party have access to this mailing list as well, and would
invite them to use it to post a defense. If they would rather reply to me
privately (Hey, every vote counts), I beg them to do so.

Patrick Van de Wille
'72 2002 tii (148,000 miles)
BMWCCA