BMWCCA

I want to apologize for my previous remark that no rebuttal to Duane's
posting had been issued. I just read it on the digest version I receive...
seconds after mailing my previous post. Sorry for the WOB.

I also want to thank those who have exhorted me to remain a member. I agree
that you get out of the club what you want and what you take the time to. I
have not taken that time, and hope that will change.

Could I ask someone from the BMWCCA on this list to e-mail me privately?
Thanks.

Patrick Van de Wille
Consultant
Communications Dufour Radmanovich