Re: Thiefs almost all

mark kibort "sort of" writes: (edited "semi-readable" version)

>I Have to post that the morality is getting a little thick.
>
>The question is where you draw the line.   STEALING is stealing?
>right.  I feel guilty as hell for posting to this list on my company
>time.  did the author or that last post , post it after hours?? if
>not , Im sure if he fits the BMW owner profile, he makes about 100k
>per year or more that is 53 bucks an hour.!!!!!! if he spent 15
>minutes on that post, he just stole $12.50.   YES, he stole and
>everyone is steeling 12.50 everytime they write a postduring working
>hours.  Man, now i feel real guilty!!!!
>
>Back to work,

Uhhh Mark, considering that most of us are probably salaried employees
that work at least 50% more hours than we're paid for I hardly think a
few minutes on an e-mail constitutes "stealing".  However, shameless
promotion of your own "commercial" (to use the term loosely) products
against list policy is!

BTW, in most places in this country (USA), full time work hours are:  40
hrs/week x 52 weeks = 2,080 hrs/year.  $100,000/2,080 = $48/hr.

I sure hope you pay a lot more attention to your "real job" details than
you do to anything you've ever put on this list, or some company in the
Silicon Valley is in really big trouble.

And you want to engineer our intake systems?  I don't think so!

I'm with Keith!!!

Calvin Hare
'96 M3