Thiefs almost all

I Have to post that the morality is getting a little thick. =

The question is where you draw the line.   STEALING is stealing? right.
I feel guilty as hell for posting to this list on my company time.
did the author or that last post , post it after hours?? if not , Im sure=

if he fits the BMW owner profile, he makes about 100k per year or more
that is 53 bucks an hour.!!!!!! if he spent 15 minutes on that post, he
just stole
$12.50.   YES, he stole and everyone is steeling 12.50 everytime they wri=
te
a post
during working hours.  Man, now i feel real guilty!!!!

Back to work,

MK