Re: most hated since Rodd. BA

Can someone please send me a readable translation of the following post
so I can determine if this guy makes sense ?

I wonder if we should take a poll and see how many people bother to wade
through the garbage to see what he actually has to say.
Not many, I'd bet.

Hey Kilbort.  You really expect people to take you seriously when you
ignore repeated requests to correctly format your mail program so people
can read the output.

This, I would imagine, is the normal attention to detail that you have.
Undoubtedly passing on to your testing.   Hmm, can't be bothered turning
on the dyno, I'll just make up some numbers......

Brett Anderson
BMW and ASE master technician
http://frontpage.bestweb.net/~bretta

=