Re: BMW CCA Treasurer BA

>From: Scott Miller <sdmiller@domain.elided>
>Subject: BMW CCA Treasurer

<snip>

>There is no question from her candidate statement that Kathy Lyle would
>make an excellent treasurer, but would she be the best one for us West
>Coasters?

Kathy Lyle is well in tune with members throughout the country.  She has
made many personal friends in the club in the last 16 years, from all
around the country.  She is approachable and will listen to anyone's
point of view with an open mind.  Kathy, in my opinion, will do a
fantastic job as treasurer for this reason alone

>Scott Miller

Brett Anderson
BMW and ASE master technician
http://frontpage.bestweb.net/~bretta