Re: Moisture eliminator in stored cars

Don Stevenson asks about a desiccant for the car for storage:

It is called Dri-Z-Air.  The easiest place to find it is either a marine
supply store, or a trailer supply house.  It is used to absorb moisture in
confined places.  If you have it inside your car, be sure to place the
container on a pie plate, as you do not want the liquid produced as the
calcium chloride absorbs the moisture to get on your carpets.

Regards,

Keith

Did you vote yet??

Keith Wollenberg
BMWCCA, V.P. Golden Gate  ( # 73293)  *As should be obvious,*
BMWACA Seattle  (Since 1972)      *all opinions expressed*
                                                   *are solely my own.*
'88 ///M5 (MFREUDE)       '72 tii Touring (TOURING)
'95 M3 (M-Tschuss) [Kelly's car, which I get to drive sometimes.<g>]
****When You Get Your January Roundel, Please Take the Time to Vote****

End of bmw-digest V9 #827