Re: <all> Unbeatable BMW

FYI: I ordered the book from  a1books.com at their advertised price of $27
and received this. My reply follows.

Chris Skene - BMWCC #880
'72 (mostly) 2002
__________________________________

Dear D C Skene,

We regret to inform you that there was a price discrepancy in the
following book. The corrected price is as follows:

Unbeatable BMW
List price: $84.95
Your discounted price $59.25

We are still offering it at a great discount of 30%. If you would like us
to proceeed with your order, please send a return email ASAP.

Thank you.

If you have any questions, please contact us at anytime. Thank you for
using A1Books.

Regards,
order@domain.elided

_________________________________

	I am disappointed that you won't honor a price advertised in a
medium that can be viewed worldwide. It sounds like the old bait and switch
dodge to me and certainly won't help your image on the net. I'm sure many
other BMW afficianados who spread the word on the net about the book and
your site will feel the same.

	Unless you can meet the advertised price please cancel my order.

D.C. Skene

For voice-over services check out <http://danni-dawson.com/cskene/index.htm>.
skenec@domain.elided