<E30>Lubrication for my 325es?

Hello,

A while back I posted asking about oils for my car. Besides indications
that Redline MTL is probably what I should put in the transmission, I still
don't really know what to put in there, I've checked the Bentley service
manual and the BMW Enthusiast's Companion (got it for Christmas!) and I've
looked all over the Internet. Things are getting noisier now and I want
answers, dammit!

How about:
transmission: Redline MTL
 final drive: Redline 75W90NS  (my car unfortunately doesn't have a limited
slip)

Please tell me if this is good.

In the engine I put Mobil 1 15W50. In places I've seen mention of 5W30, but
that seems awfully light for this engine. Or is it?

Thank you,

Michiel (1987 325es http://www.vramp.net/~jmvw/cars/BMW/index.html)