Unbeatable BMW at a1books

Well I tried to order the book at the lower price on 1/7, and even recieve
a "receipt" for the purchase.  Well, today, I received this :

>Dear John,
>
>We regret to inform you that there was a price discrepancy in the
>following book. The corrected price is as follows:
>
>Unbeatable BMW
>List price: $84.95
>Your discounted price $59.25
>
>We are still offering it at a great discount of 30%. If you would like >us
>to proceeed with your order, please send a return email ASAP.
>
>Thank you.
>

>If you have any questions, please contact us at anytime. Thank you for
>using A1Books.

 I personally think this is BS, but...Do I have any recourse???  Anyone
know of a some place that still has it at the lower price?  I working on a
rather nasty letter concerning business practices, etc. to a1, not that
it'll help anything.  Just be forwarned if you think you got the deal, you
may not have.
John
all future book purchases going to amazon, well at least not a1

                                  n n n n