Re: Do I belong here??

martijn,

<<....but the car means the world to me.  Are there any people out there
with just about the same car??  Or do I belong on an old people's digest
somewhere else??>>

no, you are in the right spot.  there are plenty of people here who simply
love there bmws.  talk is alot about M cars and racing and such but there is
plenty of ordinary talk also.  if you own a bmw and love it, this is the
place to be, despite alot of whining sometimes.  remember, not everyone
responds often so there are alot of people lurking (roughly 2800 give or
take).  speak up and be heard!!!  i do.  of course no one listens.... ; )

regards,

jack money
motor city chapter
'89iX ----> pretty normal so far.  except....SHARKED!