Do I belong here??

For quite some time I've been on this digest list and I've been reading
every question and reply that's been placed.
Now I strongly get the feeling that I am an ugly duck in the bite.
That's due to the fact that I haven't got an "M" or convirtable, I've
just got a slightly modified (read:styled)318 E30 from 1987, I think in
your eyes this is nothing special but the car means the world to me.
Are there any people out there with just about the same car??
Or do I belong on an old people's digest somewhere else??