<DIGEST> Digest acces

All/Richard,

I am a bit confused about the ability of getting the Digest in different
forms. Currently I am using Outlook 98 and I am receiving each Digest as
an e-mail message. I mean, the whole issue is one e-mail message. I
know, vaguely remember seeing it somewhere, that I could also be
receiving individual messages, separately, that go into the Digest
instead of the whole thing. I can't figure out how to do this, but I am
not even sure I want to. What I would really like to be able to do, is
to read the Digest via my built in News reader. But this is where my
knowledge on Digests and News groups gets very thin. Is the Digest a
News group? And if so, what is the "Internet Server Name" for it, so I
can stick it into the News reader and set up my reception this way. If
the Digest is not a News group then I guess I can't use my News reader,
but it would still be nice to know what the difference is, because, if I
recall correctly the type of information exchange is very similar.

I must also add here that I am not a Unix person, but a Microsoftie, so
any explanations will be much better understood if offered in the
appropriate dialect of computereese. Also, if above issues are explained
in detail in some public and well lit place, directions would be
appreciated.

TIA,

Chris,

'96 E36 328is Montreal Blue, Sport Pack, 5 Speed