Re: Re: General scientific question

Actually 1 Atmosphere, at sea level = = 14.7 psi.

Typically it is relative pressure that is denoted in measurements of this type, that is 0.31 (or whatever the value was) psi above local
conditions.

I have been doing some development work on a ram air intake for my scooter and this is the standard of the reference literature we've been using.

I can't vouch for Mark Kibbort's math as his MMV.

cheers,

tiAn
94 325
88 NT650GT