1995 525 CD Changer?

Dean,

I recently installed a Pioneer unit for my wife's 525i.  I had originally
thought I could get an Alpine unit from the dealer.  However when the dealer
double checked the parts number, it was for a Pioneer (P/N 82 11 1 467 700).
No problem with the connection.  It was a matter of plugging it in but it
took about 25 minutes to remove and reinstall the trunk liners to locate the
preinstalled wiring (unit came with an E36 instruction - wrong side).  Bav
Auto advertises an Alpine unit but I didn't have time to deal with a mail
order before Christmas.  BTW, the Pioneer came with a bracket which attaches
to the CD changer but you still need an mounting unit which attaches to the
car and the wiring is located on the trunk's left side.

G. Paguibitan
89 325i conv. with an Alpine