Logo Contest Voting

The digest logo contest ends tonight at midnight.  Please wait till then to
cast your vote for your favorite design.  There will be a link on the web
page that will email your vote to Chris Brennan.  I've already received 8
new submissions this morning, which are now posted.  To make it fair to all
entries, no votes will be accepted till the entry deadline.

One more thing, once all of the voting is said and done, I will forward the
winning design to Richard Welty for his approval.  If anyone has any
questions, let me know.

Thanks,
    Bobby Crumpley
    BMWCCA